Saturday, November 8, 2014

Halloween

Halloween is probably my favorite season. Well it might be a very close 2nd to the 4th of July. This year was awesome. I just up early went for a run and ran some errands, took my Halloween picture as Buster Posey, the catcher for the San Francisco Giants. Then I went home and made some stuffed peppers, a new tradition that i will be doing every year. I carved my very first pumpkin and made some cookies while watching the movie Halloween (another one of my traditions) and handed candy out to the trick or treaters. It sounds like a pretty boring Halloween to some people, but this how I like mine. Hopefully in the future it will involve taking my child out but until then this will have to do. I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. Till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment