Monday, July 6, 2015

its bach night

LATE POST - my bad.
Its Monday! which mean its bachelorette night! I'm not going to lie, I'm not a big fan of this season. At first i was because i loved Kaitlyn from the bachelor. now that we are getting to know her more and more. I am not liking her as much. Are you guys feeling the same way? Maybe it because she slept with creep-o nick or because she has eliminated two of the three boys that i think are cute. yes i like Joe. I'm not a fan of his hair but man his southern personality is off the charts and i just forget about his choice of hair style. I unfortunately gave in and looked at reality Steve's website and i know how this all ends. I won't spill the beans because i do know that reality Steve has been wrong. So who are you all rooting for? i hope its not nick. but if you are, its your choice and i will not judge you. maybe.
            





No comments:

Post a Comment