Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Emergency department

Recently I have started a new job. A position that I have applied to multiple times and haven't gotten even an interview. Till now. I have been working in the emergency department for three weeks now. This week I'm officially on my own and it has been nothing short of awesome. I have seen things that I normally wouldn't see on a cardiac unit let alone on any floor. Im sure that it's just the beginning. Down the road I hope to be trauma certified and I'll get to see more narrly, nasty things. Can't wait. But for now I'll just get use to doing more than cardiac and thoracic stuff. Tune in for more stuff as the days continue for me down in the ED.you never know what will happen. But I will say you have been warned. It could get a little gross for the faint and hearted. I have seen dislocated arms and legs that need to be popped back in to place and many many lacerations. It's a fun job and I am loving every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment